Terms and Conditions for Permission Granted Online Program
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") carefully before accessing or using the Permission Granted Online Program ("Program") provided by Patty Aubery Consulting, LLC ("Provider"). By accessing or using the Program, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, do not access or use the Program.”
- The Permission Granted Online Program is an online course designed to provide personal and professional development tools and resources to participants ("Participants").
2.1 Refund Period:
- Participants are eligible for a refund within a 30-day period starting from the date of purchase of the Program ("Refund Period").
2.2 Refund Requests:
To request a refund, Participants must contact the Provider by email at [email protected] within the Refund Period. The refund request must include the participant's name, email address, and the reason for the refund.
2.3 Refund Eligibility:
Refunds will only be granted to Participants who have met the following conditions:
- a) The refund request is made within the Refund Period.
- b) The Participant has completed and implemented the Program materials and exercises as instructed.
- c) The Participant can provide evidence of genuine effort and engagement with the Program.
2.4 Refund Process:
Upon receiving a valid refund request, the Provider will review the request and notify the Participant of the refund decision within a reasonable timeframe. If approved, the refund will be processed within 30 days from the date of approval. The refund will be issued using the same payment method used for the original purchase.
- All materials, content, and resources provided as part of the Program, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, videos, and software, are the intellectual property of the Provider or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
During the participation in the Program, the Provider grants Participants a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use the Program materials for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Participants shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, or create derivative works of the Program materials without prior written permission from the Provider.
Limitation of Liability:
4.1 Program Limitations:
- The Provider does not guarantee any specific results or outcomes from participating in the Program. The Program is provided on an "as-is" basis, and the Provider makes no warranties or representations, either express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the Program materials.
4.2 Participant Responsibility:
Participants are solely responsible for their use of the Program and any decisions or actions taken based on the Program materials. The Provider shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the Program, including but not limited to lost profits, data loss, or business interruption.
Modifications and Termination:
- The Provider reserves the right to modify or suspend the Program or any part thereof, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time and for any reason without prior notice. Participants will be notified of any significant changes via email.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tennessee. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tennesee.
By accessing or using the Permission Granted Online Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.